- Independently characterize integrated photonic devices, e.g. lasers, modulators, and receiver
- Design and build automated test platforms to increase throughput for product development
- Write software to automate instruments, data acquisition, and data analysis
- Test and characterization of integrated photonic devices including PLC and silicon photonic chip
- Develop automated test system for photonic device
• Support photonic integrated circuit (PIC) design
• Support RF design
• Test vehicle design
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering or Physics or equivalent discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Familiar with the principle of optics and semiconductor physics
- Familiar with electrical and optical characterization of photonic devices
- Hand-on capability in electronic hardware
- Characterizing photonics for communication
- Fiber communication
- Experience in automation of test, measurement, or experimental setups
- Experience in PCB & RF circuit design
- Experience in data analysis and machine learning
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, LabVIEW and Python
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as senior engineer
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com