- Successful candidates will join our Firmware team of Hong Kong based Research and Development Department
- Firmware design and development of high-speed fiber-optic and optical sensor products
- Understand hardware and software interactions, and collaborate with cross functional teams
- Work with testing team in supporting engineering validation test code and product validation code testing
- Maintain and improve existing designs and source code to help attain the goal of a module structure
- Prepare and review Firmware development documents
- Embedded firmware and bootloader design
- Test program and GUI development
- Support planning the development activities, perform technical design and code reviews, and coaching support to Team members
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields
- Minimum 5 years solid firmware development experience in which at least 2 years in managerial level
- Solid experience in C programming for embedded MCU
- Good practice in source code management & control
- Familiar with UART, I2C, SPI, MDIO protocol is an advantage
- Knowledge in FPGA programming & digital signal processing is a plus
- Experience in firmware development in SFP, CFP, CFP2, QSFP-DD and coherent high speed optical module development
- Experience in Windows program design (Python/C/C++ or similar) for 3D modelling, assembly language programming, circuit design and/or PCB layout is a plus
- Knowledge in high-speed communication, embedded OS development (RTOS or embedded Linux) is a plus
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Demonstrated problem-solving capabilities
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com