- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product development team and lead development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensor products
- Planning and managing new product development projects from conception through transfer to manufacturing, including management of the product development process, time-integrated planning for qualification and customer sampling, and transfer to production
- Define new product architecture and technology / process requirements
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team including engineering design, product verification and test, operations, and sales & marketing to deliver a quality product
- Drive project execution to meet development milestones, schedule, and budget
- Master or PhD with > 2 years of related product development experience
- Preferred field(s) of study: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Applied Physics, Optical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with fiber-optic communications, optoelectronics packaging or related disciplines
- Candidate with previous experience in managing new technology development projects and government funded projects are preferred
- Strong organization, leadership, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative, and responsible
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Application Deadline :
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com