- Successful candidate will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensing module
- Participate in hardware design of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver / optical sensing module including circuit design and PCB layout
- Prepare BOM, assembly drawings and related documents for design release, manufacturing and testing
- Participate in design validation test and failure analysis
- Perform circuit / power integrity / signal integrity simulations
- Perform evaluation test for new devices and components
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering, Applied Physics or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid hardware development experience in electronic schematic design and PCB layout of products including analog/mixed signal, power management, and MCU control circuits
- Solid experience in at least one of the schematic & PCB layout tools is a must
- Good knowledge and design experience in various serial communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, MDIO, etc) is preferred
- Experience in designing RF, high-speed digital or telecommunication products is an advantage
- Solid experience in validating hardware and failure analysis is required
- Good experience in handling measurement and testing with oscilloscope / digital multi-meter is required
- Experience in manipulating network analyser, DCA and good knowledge in S-parameters is a plus
- Knowledge and skills in 2D / 3D CAD software is preferred
- Knowledge and skills in circuit, PI, SI simulation is preferred
- Less experienced candidates or fresh graduates with solid circuit design knowledge will be considered as Electronic Engineer
- Understanding on the fundamental of optoelectronics is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work independently and tackle tasks with minimal supervision
- To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org