This is a challenging position for a high-calibre, experienced, and energetic IT professional to manage and oversee the IT operations in Hong Kong, China, and global wise operation.
- Oversee IT operations of the manufacturing facilities in in multiple operation sites, R&D centers in Hong Kong and SE Asia
- Oversee the implementation of ERP, IT infrastructure and security, technology and application services integration works of all sites
- Develop user-friendly and powerful Industrial 4.0 ERP systems for all operations to increase the efficiency of each operation and the company as a whole
- Manage projects and programs to meet operation needs and requirements of each stakeholder department.
- Develop reliable and meaningful performance data, insightful analysis, and report from the ERP system for corporate, departmental, and operational performance review
- Ensure delivery of all projects in accordance with requirements, scope, schedule and budgets, all within the PMO and PLM framework
- Lead, collaborate, communicate and liaise with project stakeholders, internal teams and vendors
- Manage and monitor vendor’s delivery and quality
- Ensure stability, reliability and security of all systems
- Position based in Dongguan, China
- Travel to other sites when required.
- University degree holder or above in Information Technology, Computer Science or related disciplines
- 10 + years of relevant working experience in Information Technology in electronics component manufacturing facilities and minimum 5+ years in senior manager position
- Proven track records in development, implementation and managing ERP HRM, Process Development Engineering System (PDES), and Manufacturing Execution System (MES) in Hong Kong, China and overseas, as well as good understanding in system architecture, plus knowledge in technology infrastructure and security functions in multiple sites locally and overseas
- Solid experience in requirement & system analysis, design and documentation
- Creative and innovative, ability to provide solutions, self-motivated, strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong leadership and communication skills, ability to manage team
- Well organized, detail minded, flexible and adaptable, ability to work independently and multi-tasks
- Commit to the job, strong sense of responsibility, capable of working under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Putonghua
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com