- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based product development team
and participate in firmware development for high-speed fiber-optic products and optical sensor products.
- Embedded firmware and bootloader design.
- Test program and GUI development
- Firmware validation and failure analysis.
- Documentation for firmware release.
- Bachelor degree or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Minimum of 5 years of solid experience in embedded MCU programming.
- Good practice in source code management & control.
- Good mindset for firmware architecture design.
- Strong technical skill in physical layer programming.
- Familiar with UART, I2C, SPI, MDIO protocol is an advantage.
- Knowledge in closed-loop control, temperature compensation algorithm and signal processing is a plus.
- Good capability in reading schematic diagram and understanding circuit operation is a must.
- Experience in Windows program design (Python/C/C++ or similar) for 3D modelling is a plus.
- Knowledge in embedded OS development (RTOS or embedded Linux) is a plus.
- Experience in assembly language programming, circuit design and PCB layout is a plus.
- Knowledge in optical communication & MSA compliant is a plus.
- Good command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Ability to work independently and have good problem-solving skills.
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Application Deadline :
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job please visit cloudlight.com.hk.