- The successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product R&D team and be involved in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver products for data center applications
- Characterize and qualify key optical and RF components for opto-electronics products
- Verify new design, and characterize new products in alpha/beta phase
- Develop software for products/components evaluation and demo
- Perform failure analysis and data analysis for design and yield improvement
- Works with hardware and firmware team on new products bring up
- Introduce new products to factory
- Application support to customer
- Occasional traveling is required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics or equivalent discipline with preferable 1 year of related working experience
- Familiar with the principle of fiber optics and semiconductor device physics
- Familiar with optical components testing methodology
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, LabVIEW or python is preferable
- Knowledge of electronic circuitry and firmware debug would be a plus
- Ability to summarize and communicate data and progress in a clear, understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently and have good problem-solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior engineer
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org