- Design of Experiment (DOE) to find：
- Material (For example: epoxy, metal) degradation properties;
- Component (such as laser diode) lifetime parameters;
- Handle optical transceiver reliability tests:
- Plan and manage the product / component qualification schedule;
- Allocate resources for stress test;
- Compile the data for stress tests and report to manager / customer;
- Initiate FA for any failures;
- Compliance test for product according to different international standard;
- Any other reliability related works;
- Bachelor or Postgraduate in Electronic Engineer, Physics, Chemistry or related disciplines;
- 1 year or above working experience in reliability or failure analysis in electronic or optical devices;
- Knowledges with laser physics OR polymer materials (such as epoxy) will be plus;
- Good data analytic skills: with good experience in population distribution models;
- Good report writing skill.
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com