- Optical product engineer (R&D)
- Module firmware validation and Windows programming
- Working Location in Hong Kong Science Park
The successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product R&D team and be involved in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver products for data center applications.
- Qualify each release of module firmware
- Execute the test cases manually/automatically based on the test plan and firmware release schedule
- Maintain a suite of regression test to ensure module firmware functionality for each release
- Develop automation test infrastructure
- Creating and updating test cases for new features and products
- Develop GUI for product evaluation and demonstration
- Develop clear and concise test reports
- Occasional traveling is required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Computer-Science / Computer-Engineering / Electronic-Engineering discipline with 1+ year of related working experience
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior engineer
- Experience in GUI development using VB/C++/C/Python/LabVIEW or similar
- Experience in GUI design using Qt system is an advantage
- Experience with digital interfaces such as SPI/UART/I2C/MDIO is a plus
- Knowledge in embedded MCU programming is a plus
- Familiarity with lab equipment such as oscilloscopes, multimeters, spectrum analyzers, signal generators, etc
- Knowledge of optical transceiver, switch and electronic circuitry are preferred
- Ability to work independently and have good problem-solving skills
- Ability to summarize and communicate data and progress in a clear, understandable fashion
- A team player with great inter-personal skills and strong sense of ownership
- Good command of English and Chinese
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org