- Responsible for overall mechanical design of optical sensor and transceiver products and all associated opto-mechanical sub-assemblies
- Coordinate with PCB and optical designers to ensure overall manufacturability of the product
- Perform thermal and mechanical simulation to understand and optimize package designs, processes, and materials selection
- Master or higher in Mechanical Engineering or relevant engineering disciplines
- Proficient in Creo, Solidwork or equivalent 3-D CAD software with good command of GD&T skills
- Prior experience in fiber-optic transceiver product design in accordance with standard multisource agreements (MSA) for optical transceivers
- Hands-on experience in thermal and structural simulation using ANSYS or other FEA tools
- Experience of precision manufacturing processes and tooling construction of machining, stamping, die casting, and injection moulding is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for direct interaction with customers and vendors
- Ability to communicate effectively in a multilingual environment (English and Mandarin)
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, independent, self-motivated, creative, innovative and responsible
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org