- Independently characterize integrated photonic devices, e.g. lasers, modulators, and receiver
- Design and build automated test platforms to increase throughput for product development
- Write software to automate instruments, data acquisition, and data analysis
- Test and characterization of integrated photonic devices including PLC and silicon photonic chip
- Develop automated test system for photonic device
- Support photonic integrated circuit (PIC) design
- Support RF design
- Test vehicle design
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering or Physics or equivalent discipline
- At least 1 year of relevant working experience
- Familiar with the principle of optics and semiconductor physics
- Familiar with electrical and optical characterization of photonic devices
- Hand-on capability in electronic hardware
- Characterizing photonics for communication
- Fiber communication
- Experience in automation of test, measurement, or experimental setups
- Experience in PCB & RF circuit design
- Experience in data analysis and machine learning
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, LabVIEW and Python
- Candidate with more experience may be considered as senior engineer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com