- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product development team and lead development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensor products
- Planning and managing new product development projects from conception through transfer to manufacturing, including management of the product development process, time-integrated planning for qualification and customer sampling, and transfer to production
- Define new product architecture and technology / process requirements
- Work with a cross-disciplinary team including engineering design, product verification and test, operations, and sales & marketing to deliver a quality product
- Drive project execution to meet development milestones, schedule, and budget
- Master or PhD with > 2 years of related product development experience
- Preferred field(s) of study: Electrical or Mechanical Engineering, Physics, Applied Physics, Optical Engineering or equivalent
- Familiar with fiber-optic communications, optoelectronics packaging or related disciplines
- Candidate with previous experience in managing new technology development projects and government funded projects are preferred
- Strong organization, leadership, and analytical skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative, and responsible
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org