- Successful candidate will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensing module.
- Participate in hardware design of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver / optical sensing module including circuit design and PCB layout
- Perform circuit / RF simulation
- Perform evaluation test for new devices and components
- Prepare documents and drawings for design release, manufacturing and testing
- Participate in design validation test and failure analysis
- Master / Bachelor Degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years solid hardware development experience in electronic schematic design, PCB layout of telecommunication products including high-speed transmission line, low noise amplifier circuitry, mixed signal / digital signal processing circuitry and power management circuitry
- Solid experience in at least one of the PCB layout tools is a must
- Good experience in measurement and testing with oscilloscope / digital multi-meter is required
- Good experience in measurement network analyser and good knowledge in S-parameters is preferred
- Good knowledge and design experience in various serial communication protocols (I2C, SPI, UART, MDIO, etc) is preferre
- Good knowledge and skills in circuit and RF simulation is preferred
- Good knowledge and skills in 2D / 3D CAD software is preferred
- Less experienced candidates or fresh graduates with solid circuit design knowledge will be considered as Electronic Engineer
- Understanding on the fundamental of optoelectronics is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work independently and tackle tasks with minimal supervision
To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org