- Manage day-to-day client communications and ongoing relationships as it relates to current, new and upcoming projects
- Preparing the Strategic Account Plan for customers, integrated business planning / S&OP Sales Forecasting
- Visit clients, attend trade shows and other industry events to capitalize on networking and relationship-building opportunities
- Proactively remain connected to clients and the ever-changing market to access new search opportunities and ensure all viable clients are engaged on a regular and effective basis
- Price negotiation and providing quotations
- Monthly reporting of Sales figures and Project Status
- Bachelor degree or above in Engineering, marketing, business or any related disciplines, high level knowledge in optics or sensor technology is a must
- 5 years or above relevant experience, previous experience in Field Application Engineering (FAE) is preferred.
- Proven track record in business development and ability to identify and pursue new business opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Workstation is in U.S., but willing to travel to visit customers
- Must have industrial background and strong communication, selling, negotiation and presentation skill
- Target and result drive
- To apply, please email us your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref. to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com