300G CXP2 AOC
The CXP2 Active Optical Cable (CXP AOC) is designed to support twelve bi-directional channels, parallel, high-speed for EDR data rate applications. The AOC supports 25Gb/s per channel for distances from 2 to 100 meters using laser optimized advance high-performance multimode fiber (OM3). The CXP form factor complies with the Infiniband Architecture Specifications.
- Compliant to InfiniBand Architecture Specification (release 1.3).
- Twelve independent Transmitters, and twelve independent Receivers, all operate at 25Gb/s.
- Bi-directional operation, 12x25Gb/s per direction.
- Support transmission distance up to 100 meters.
- Backward-compatible with FDR (12x14Gb/s) rates.
- Enabled by 850nm VCSEL.
- Operating case temperature 0°C to 70°C.
- I2C communication bus.
- Hot pluggable.
- Infiniband EDR (12x25Gb/s) InterConnect.
- Datacom and Telecom switch or route backplane connection.
- High performance computing InterConnect
- Data Rate: 12x25Gb/s
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Power consumption: 5.6W
- Temp: 0°C – 70°C
- 100m OM3