200G QSFP56 FR4
The 200G QSFP56 FR4 modules built-in optical MUX and DEMUX component. This transceiver is designed with 4pcs CWDM DFB laser (Distributed Feedback Laser) and 4pcs photodiodes. The module has 4 independent electrical input/output channels operating at 53.125Gb/s per channel.
It’s designed in the QSFP56 form factor and the electrical interface is based on 200G CAUI-4 in module retimed interface.
It’s designed with DFB laser which can offer low cost, low power consumption, the high-temperature range for customers. It provides an excellent solution for 200G data transmission over up to 2km single-mode fiber. The DDM functionality (alarm and warning features) is integrated into the design via an I2C serial interface per the Multi-Source Agreement (MSA) SFF-8665.
- Supports 200G (4x50Gb/s) PAM-4 transmission
- Uncooled CWDM DFB laser and PIN photo detector
- 0°C to +70°C case operating temperature range
- Supports 2km transmission with single-mode fiber and KP4 FEC at the host
- 3.3V power supply and <=6W power consumption
- Compliant with QSFP56 SFF-8665 MSA
- Compliant with IEEE 802.3bs 200GBASE-FR4 Ethernet
- Digital diagnostic functions (via I2C)
- Compliant with RoHS
- Compliant with UL & TUV
- 200Gb Ethernet
- Datacenter connectivity
- 5G connectivity
- Data Rate: 200Gb/s
- Supply voltage: 3.3V
- Power consumption: 6W
- Wavelength: 1270 / 1290 / 1310 / 1330nm DML
- Temp: 0°C – 70°C
- Reach: 2km with SM fiber