- This is a newly opened position. Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based Research and Development group to lead development of technology platform for future advanced optical sensing products.
- Responsible for all aspects of system architecture definition and product design including integrated photonics modules, custom silicon development, beam steering elements, DSP, ME and EE.
- Review and provide design recommendations and product improvement ideas for automotive and industrial applications, explore radical architecture and technology shifts for next-generation systems and product.
- Technical patent assessment
- Perform cost-benefit and technical risk assessments for investing in the development of component technologies such as integration of custom lasers, SOAs, detectors, passive photonics, marco optics, and beam steering mechanisms.
- Develop technical business strategy and explore market capture opportunities.
- Master or PhD in physics or engineering disciplines preferably with research experience in optics.
- R&D experience in architecting and designing all elements of Lidar systems including both FMCW and ToF systems, as well as other similar optical sensing devices.
- Familiarity with silicon photonics technology.
- Experience in Lidar and Optical communications AM, FM and PM modulation schemes and DSPs.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for direct interaction with customers and vendors.
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal skills
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects at the same time with prove success in meeting deadlines.
- Overseas applications are welcome
- To apply, please email email@example.com with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org