- Report to VP of Sales and Marketing
- Identify potential areas of revenue growth and penetration, defining client segments, characteristics, size, etc
- Work closely with Product Management and Research and Development Departments to set up the sales strategies
- Devise budget plans to achieve company business goals, promote branding and products, and generate leads, expand marketing database and strengthen client relationship
- Prepare reports and presentations to update management with sales progress
- Define, monitor, and evaluate KPIs and ROI targets for company revenue
- Manage and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to improve the business performance
- Master or above in Engineering, marketing, business or any related disciplines, high level knowledge in optics or sensor technology is a must
- 10 years of relevant experience, in which at least 3 years working experience in senior level, previous experience as a Field Applications Engineer (FAE) experience is preferred.
- Results-driven and sales and marketing mindset
- Excellent interpersonal, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Workstation is in U.S., and willing to travel to visit customers
- Must have industry background and can-do attitude
- To apply, please email us your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref. to email@example.com
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org