- The successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based optical product R&D team and be involved in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver products for data center applications.
- Characterize and qualify key optical and RF components for opto-electronics products
- Verify new design, and characterize new products in alpha/beta phase
- Develop software for products/components evaluation and demo
- Perform failure analysis and data analysis for design and yield improvement
- Works with hardware and firmware team on new products bring up
- Introduce new products to factory
- Application support to customer
- Occasional traveling is required
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Electronic Engineering or Applied Physics or equivalent discipline with preferable 1 year of related working experience
- Familiar with the principle of fiber optics and semiconductor device physics
- Familiar with optical components testing methodology
- Programming knowledge of C/C++, LabVIEW or python is preferable
- Knowledge of electronic circuitry and firmware debug would be a plus
- Ability to summarize and communicate data and progress in a clear, understandable fashion
- Ability to work independently and have good problem-solving skills
- Good command of English and Chinese
- Candidate with more experience will be considered as senior engineer
- Fresh graduate will also be considered
- To apply, please email email@example.com your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org