- Successful candidate will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate in the development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensing module
- Responsible for RF and electronic sub-system design for high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and optical sensor products
- High-speed PCB board layout and optimization
- Design validation and failure analysis
- Perform 3D electromagnetic simulation for new RF package designs
- Research latest high-speed packaging techniques for use in optoelectronic applications
- Bachelor or above in Electronics engineering, Applied Physics or
- 4 years of relevant experience in mixed-signal / RF circuit design and implementation, with actual product development will be an advantage
- Experience with mixed-signal / RF PCB design and ability to layout the circuit to meet expected performance and designed specification
- Familiar with EDA tools such as Altium Designer and Cadence Allegro
- Familiar with simulation tools such as HFSS and ADS
- Familiar with standard RF test & measurement tools such as oscilloscopes, network analysers & spectrum analysers
- Understanding on the fundamental of optoelectronics is an advantage
- Good communication skills with the ability to work in an international team
- Ability to work independently and tackle tasks with minimal supervision
- Fresh graduates with solid circuit design knowledge will also be considered
- Candidate with more relevant working experiences and solid circuit design experiences may also be considered for the ranking of senior engineer
To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
Until this position is filled. Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com