- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate in firmware development for high-speed fiber-optic products and optical sensor products.
- Embedded firmware and bootloader design.
- Test program and GUI development.
- Firmware validation and failure analysis.
- Documentation for firmware release.
- Bachelor or above in Electronic Engineering, Computer Engineering or related fields.
- Solid experience in C programming for embedded MCU.
- Good practice in source code management & control.
- Familiar with UART, I2C, SPI, MDIO protocol.
- Experience in assembly language programming, circuit design and PCB layout is a plus.
- Ability to work independently and have good problem-solving skills.
- Candidates with higher qualifications or more experiences may be considered for senior position.
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com