- Successful candidates will join Hong Kong-based product development team and participate in development of high-speed fiber-optic transceiver and sensor products.
- Responsible for overall photonics sensor module and sub-assembly design.
- Perform detailed optical system design, optimization and tolerancing.
- Prototyping, testing and validation of design concepts.
- Master or PhD in physics or engineering disciplines preferably with research experience in optics.
- R&D experience in micro optics and photonics integrated circuits.
- Understanding in coherent optical communications system and signal processing techniques a plus
- Proficient in optical simulation using commercial optical simulation software, e.g., Zemax, Lumerical, a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills for direct interaction with customers and vendors;
- Ability to work independently and tackle multiple tasks with minimal supervision.
- Self-motivated, creative, innovative and responsible.
Remunerations & Benefits:
- Work locations in Hong Kong and travel to the PRC may be required
- Work Hours from 9am to 6pm
- 5-day work
- Hong Kong Public Holidays
- Chinese New Year Bonus
- 12 day annual leave with additional 1 day per year after 2 year of service up to maximum of 19 days
- To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume, your availability to report duty and quote the Job Ref.
- Only short-listed candidates will be notified. Personal data provided by applicants will be used for consideration of an application only.
- Until this position is filled.
- Resumes received will strictly be used for recruitment-related purpose.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com